Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the StackState Agent 2.1.0.
- AWS X-Ray Integation
- This integration provides real time gathering of AWS X-Ray traces that allows mapping the relations between X-Ray services, and ultimately AWS resources provided from the AWS StackPack.
- It provides performance metrics, as well as local anomaly detection on all performance metrics based on AWS X-Ray traces.
- SAP Integration
- This integration provides real time monitoring of your SAP instance, including hosts, processes, databases, etc. that makes up your SAP instance.
- It provides the health states on all components, as well as the following host instance metrics:
- available memory
- DIA free worker processes
- BTC free worker processes
- Added kubernetes cluster name, namespace and pod name as a tag to all kubernetes container and process topology.
- Improved the process blacklisting to ensure that only processes that are of interest to the user is reported to StackState.
You can download and install it using the install script provided in StackState Agent V2 StackPack, as well as via our docker repository stackstate/stackstate-agent-2:2.1.0 / stackstate/stackstate-agent-2:latest