Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the StackState Agent 2.2.0.
- SCOM check provides support to visualize the systems monitored by SCOM.
- Gathers Topology from your SCOM management pack and allows visualization of your monitored systems components and the relations between them.
- Monitoring of your SCOM (as well as systems monitored by SCOM), including health statuses of all your components.
Vsphere Check used to create a near real-time synchronization with VMWare VSphere VCenter.
- Gathers Topology from your Vsphere instance and allows visualization of your monitored systems components and the relations between them.
- Metrics produced by the Kubernetes Agent Checks now produce a cluster name tag as part of the metric.
You can download and install it using the install script provided in StackState Agent V2 StackPack, as well as via our docker repository stackstate/stackstate-agent-2:2.2.0 / stackstate/stackstate-agent-2:latest