Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 1.13.0.
Before upgrading, please read the upgrade instructions.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Improved topology selection (basic and advanced mode) including new StackState Query Language (STQL).
- New Explore mode (start with show all and be able to filter down)
- A visual preview of a template while editing the template in the advanced template editor
- Added the possibility to debug individual checks in runtime
- This version has a breaking change in StackGraph read cache mechanism. Please contact StackState support to help you migrate your current version of StackState to v1.13.0. [STAC-1870]
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.