Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the StackState Agent 2.3.0.
- Zabbix check provides support to visualize the host's systems monitored by Zabbix.
- Gathers Topology from your Zabbix instance and allows visualization of your monitored system's components.
- Provides events mapped to those monitored systems from Zabbix.
- Disabling a trigger should clear health state.
- Acknowledging a problem in Zabbix should clear state.
- Trace-agent logs can be found in
You can download and install it using the install script provided in StackState Agent V2 StackPack, as well as via our docker repository stackstate/stackstate-agent-2:2.3.0 / stackstate/stackstate-agent-2:latest