Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 4.0.2.
- Support Splunk token-based authentication for Splunk versions 7.3 and later -- STAC-9032
- Fixed bug that prevented the health check metric chart from opening -- STAC-9251
- Fixed bug that caused multi param propagation function values to be lost after a component update -- STAC-9582
- Fixed bug that caused the log to be spammed with messages for a deleted checkstate -- STAC-9323
Upgrading to 4.0.2
If you are upgrading to 4.0.2 from version 4.0.0, perform a regular upgrade, there are no specific instructions available.
When upgrading to 4.0.2 from a version before 1.15.0, please make sure to read the upgrade documentation which provides specific instructions for upgrading to this release.
Configuration changes in 4.0.0 (from 1.15.*)
- This release deprecates the withCauseOf stql construct. See https://l.stackstate.com/R8opqs for more info on how to migrate existing view. STAC-7884.
- processmanager-properties.conf was merged into processmanager.conf for both stackstate and stackgraph. If you have changes to either one of those configuration files, you changes will need to be reapplied after upgrade. STAC-8473
- The authentication for the admin API (port 7071 by default) is now configured separately from the normal authentication and, for new installations, it is enabled by default. If authentication was enabled for this api (by default not) this requires a change in the StackState configuration file. If it was not enabled it is strongly advised to enable it now and change the password. See the application_stackstate.conf.example file for an explanation on how to do both. STAC-7993
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.