Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the StackState Agent 2.6.0.
- ServiceNow Integration added which provides support to visualize the Configuration Items from your ServiceNow instance.
- Short-lived processes (by default, observed for fewer than 60sec) are filtered and not reported to StackState.
- Network connections made by filtered processes (short-lived / blacklisted) are filtered and not reported to StackState.
- Short-lived network relations are filtered out and not reported to StackState. Short-Lived network relations are defined as network connections that do not occur frequently between processes / services. Multiple short-lived connections between the same processes / services are considered a Long-Lived network relation, while a once-off network connection is considered a short-lived network relations. (by default, connections that are not repeated within a 60sec time window)
- IP based Identifiers for pods are prefixed with the namespace and pod name if HostIP is used on Kubernetes.
- Added kubernetes namespace to external IDs for all Kubernetes topology components.
- Fixed the data type for extra metadata fields in the VSphere integration.
You can download and install it using the install script provided in StackState Agent V2 StackPack, as well as via our docker repository stackstate/stackstate-agent-2:2.6.0 / stackstate/stackstate-agent-2:latest