Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the StackState Agent 2.7.0.
- Adds OpenMetrics integration
- ServiceNow integration reports and filters certain resource types and relations on the basis of configuration defined and identifiers are added for merging with other integrations.
- ServiceNow integration reports all resource types by default.
- Migrated Nagios integration to Agent V2. The Nagios integration gathers topology and metrics from your Nagios instances.
- vSphere integration should continue even if metadata is not present or throws an exception.
You can download and install it using the install script provided in StackState Agent V2 StackPack, as well as via our docker repository stackstate/stackstate-agent-2:2.7.0 / stackstate/stackstate-agent-2:latest