Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 1.14.0.
Before upgrading, please read the upgrade instructions.
Improvements and bugfixes
- Improved template editing flow including an Advanced Template Editor.
- Introduced collon separated tags replacing the existing labels.
- Fixed special characters breaking view queries. [STAC-3331]
- Fixed initial page load taking excessive amounts of time. [STAC-3342]
- Various UI improvements
- Mapping & template functions have been rewritten and now only take a single JSON parameter to simplify the synchronization flows. [STAC-3072]
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.