Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 1.14.2.
Before upgrading, please read the upgrade instructions.
Improvements and bugfixes
- Mapping & template functions have been rewritten and now only take a single JSON parameter to simplify the synchronization flows. [STAC-3072]
- Preparations for the public release of StackPacks:
-- Added a common StackPack to the common dependencies.
-- Added Azure StackPack
-- UI fixes for stackpacks provisioning/deprovisioning
- Fix late arriving topology causing deletes in case of snapshots Branch: STAC-3428
- Created functionality to automatically upgrade configuration during upgrades
- Fix session fixation exploit
- Retrieve historic events when use time travel
- Various performance improvements
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.