Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 4.1.1.
- Fixed issue that prevented users from deleting certain metric streams. STAC-10623
- Fixed issue that caused an error when StackState attempted to connect to an LDAP server using LDAPS on certain versions of the JVM. STAC-10606
Upgrading to 4.1.1
If you are upgrading to 4.1.1 from version 4.1.0, perform a regular upgrade, there are no specific instructions available.
When upgrading to 4.1.1 from a version before 4.1.0, please make sure to read the upgrade documentation which provides specific instructions for upgrading to this release.
Configuration changes in 4.1.0
- There are several changes to the processmanager.conf file that must be manually processed if you are using a customised version of this file:
- The sts-healthcheckuri has been moved from port 7071 to 7080
- The startup-check block has been removed completely
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.