Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the StackState Agent 2.8.0.
- Nagios integration: adds support for Nagios ITRS OP5 (STAC-8598)
- SAP integration: support tags, domain and environment coming from instance config (STAC-10659)
- Zabbix integration: support for maintenance mode (STAC-10430)
- SAP integration: Simplify and remove querying SAPHostAgent
- Agent integrations (STAC-9816)
- Adds the AgentIntegrationInstance which is a type of TopologyInstance that is synchronized by the Agent StackPack.
- Allows mapping streams and health checks onto Agent Integration components.
- Publish Agent Integration components for all running integrations in an agent on which the service checks produced by the integration is mapped and monitored.
- Added the utility function that allow you to create identifiers in the format that is used in StackState for merging topology.
- Ensure that cluster name tag is present when running on kubernetes (STAC-10046)
- Nagios integration: adds missing data to events generated from Nagios log (STAC-10614)
You can download and install it using the install script provided in StackState Agent V2 StackPack, as well as via our docker repository at: