Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the StackState Agent 2.10.0.
- Docker Integration
- The Docker integration is enabled by default for linux and dockerized installations which will produce docker-specific telemetry. StackState will create a DEVIATING health state for spurious restarts on a container.
- Disk Integration
- The Disk integration is enabled by default which will produce topology and telemetry related to disk usage of the agent host. StackState will create a DEVIATING health state on a host when disk space reaches 80% and CRITICAL at 100%.
- Kubernetes Integration
- Show Kubernetes secret resources, namespaces and service external names as components in StackState.
- Added support to configure Process Agent using `sts_url`.
- Provide default url for install script.
- Nagios Integration:
- Added event stream for passive service state events.
- Added event stream for service notification events.
- Added event stream for service flapping events.
- Added event stream check for host flapping alerts.
- vSphere integration:
- Topology and metadata collection.
- Events collection.
- Metrics collection.
- Zabbix integration:
- Replace `yaml.safe_load` with `json.loads`.
- Move stop snapshot from finally block and use StackPackInstance as integration instance to allow monitoring of your Zabbix integration in StackState.
- Send OK Service Check if successful.
- Agent Integrations are not tagged with Check instance tags.
- Process Agent restart bug fixed for older kernel versions.
- Kubernetes Integration:
- Don't create Job - Pod relations from Pods that finished running.
- Shows correct check name in Event details.
You can download and install it using the install script provided in StackState Agent V2 StackPack, as well as via our docker repository at: