Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 4.2.4.
It is now possible to configure whether ClusterRoles and ClusterRoleBindings need to be installed by the Helm chart using the `cluster-role.enabled` flag. STAC-11749
- Added support for interacting with external systems using self-signed certificates. STAC-11738
- Added documentation and support for backup and restore for self-hosted Kubernetes setup. STAC-11548
- Fix issue blocking the sync service and not letting process topology any more. STAC-12116
- Fixed problem where LDAP users with a special character in their DN could not be authorized. STAC-12059
- Fixed issue that caused filtering on a domain containing an ampersand to redirect to the Views page. STAC-11797
Upgrading to 4.2.4
If you are upgrading to 4.2.4 from version 4.2.x, perform a regular upgrade, there are specific instructions available.
When upgrading to 4.2.4 from a version before 4.2.0, please make sure to read the upgrade documentation which provides specific instructions for upgrading to this release.
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.