Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 1.14.4.
Before upgrading, be aware that this version can not be used to upgrade from a previous 1.14.3-* version. If you need to upgrade from a previous version please contact us.
Improvements and bugfixes
- Various UI improvements
- Various Stability and Performance improvements
- Don't use CSRF authorizers when only basic auth is enabled [STAC-3787]
- Disallow removing StackPack-created Nodes [STAC-4013]
- Fixed a bug that sync restart can stop on errors [STAC-3924]
Upgrade instructions from 1.14.3-*
- Be aware this version can only be installed as a clean installation without any active StackPack.
An upgrade from an older release to this release is not supported.
- Please remove the complete /opt/stackstate directory
- We are working on a version of StackState > 1.14.4 with smooth upgrades including smooth StackPack upgrades.