Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the StackState Agent 2.11.0.
- DynaTrace Integration
- Gather Dynatrace events to determine the health state of Dynatrace components in StackState.
- Docker Swarm Integration
- Produce topology for docker swarm services and their tasks.
- Produce a metric for Desired and Active replicas of a swarm service.
- Improved out-of-the-box support for Kubernetes 1.18+ by automatically falling back to using TLS without verifying CA when communicating with the secure Kubelet.
- Use tags in ServiceNow to control the layer, domain and environment of components
- Disk Integration
- Fixed the excluded filesystems and excluded disks failing to use the disk yaml config file.
- Kubelet Integration
- Kubelet check should not fail for Kubernetes 1.18+ (due to deprecated `/spec` API endpoint)
- VSphere Integration
- Fix out-of-box VSphere check settings to support the Vsphere StackPack.
- Process Reporting
- Remove tags for process components with the highest resource consumption.
- AWS X-Ray Integration
- Fixed out-of-box AWS X-ray check instance.
You can download and install it using the install script provided in StackState Agent V2 StackPack, as well as via our docker repository at: