Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 1.14.8-2.
This release includes all changes for StackState 1.14.8 plus a bugfix for a severe performance related bug.
Before upgrading, Please make sure to read the upgrade documentation which provides specific instructions for upgrading to this release.
When upgrading from version 1.14.3 or earlier, see special instructions below.
- Added support for urn's as identifiers in StackPacks to support upgrades of StackPack's
- New context menu on the visualizer with quick actions
- Support incremental topology coming from the agent (performance improvement) STAC-4745
- Various UI and Performance improvements
- Better installation feedback/instruction for AWS stackpack.
- Support Splunk saved searches in the Splunk plugin STAC-4841
- Support prefix & wildcard search in Logz.io plugin STAC-4713
- Fixed issue with not showing some relations when organize by domain is disabled STAC-4970
- Fixed loading indicator on telemetry charts STAC-4633
- Included preview for metric streams on analytics environment. STAC-4520
- Fixed an issue that when editing a data stream of a manually created component removes the wrong filter. STAC-4040
- Fixed an issue that prevent long names of components in the problems pane to be displayed in full. STAC-1701
- Fixed an issue which made splunk/elastic search based metrics to timeout STAC-4509
- Allow users to filter the processes reported by the agent in order to avoid an overload [STAC-3401]
- Fixed performance issue that time-traveling with problems in view leads to timeouts on more extensive views STAC-5025
- Improved reindex speed of StackGraph STAC-4488
- Added performance improvement of doing partial edge loading in hbase to avoid loading many edges STAC-4641
- Fixed performance issue that updates/deletes triggers re-validations result in loading vast amounts of data STAC-4316
- Added cache control headers to StackPack resources STAC-4368
- For this version you need to first uninstall StackPacks before upgrading following our documentation https://docs.stackstate.com/setup/installation/upgrading. In the next version we aim to simplify our upgrade procedure for StackPacks. StackPacks can then be upgraded in place without uninstalling them first.
- There are some configuration changes in StackState 1.14.6 which are included in this release. Please follow the documentation available in: https://docs.stackstate.com/setup/installation/upgrading
Special upgrade instructions from version 1.14.3 or earlier
- Upgrading from version 1.14.3 or earlier to this release requires a clean installation including removing the complete /opt/stackstate directory.
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.