Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 1.14.9.
Before upgrading, Please make sure to read the upgrade documentation which provides specific instructions for upgrading to this release.
When upgrading from version 1.14.3 or earlier, see special instructions below.
Improvements and bugfixes
- Removed the concept of ‘valid guest groups’ as it’s deprecated by Role Based Access Control
- Role based access control. For more information read the RBAC docs
- Resolved: empty problems pane in a specific case (bug) STAC-5127
- Use analytical queries to combine Topology, Telemetry, Tracing and Time in one query. For more information see our Scripting docs
- Use analytical queries to receive full Topology element details STAC-5249
- Adds account ID configuration field to AWS StackPack to make every instance unique STAC-4048
- Various UI improvements
If you used the concept of guest groups before you need to configure Role based access control. For more information read the RBAC docs
From this release onward the CLI will be released next to StackState with the same versioning schema as StackState (1.14.9 for this release)
StackState CLI release notes
- Feature: Command ‘subjects’ Handle subject creation, deletion and updates.
- Feature: Command ‘permissions’ Manage permissions for subjects.
Special upgrade instructions from version 1.14.3 or earlier
- Upgrading from version 1.14.3 or earlier to this release requires a clean installation including removing the complete /opt/stackstate directory.
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.
Article is closed for comments.