Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 1.14.10.
Before upgrading, Please make sure to read the upgrade documentation which provides specific instructions for upgrading to this release.
When upgrading from version 1.14.3 or earlier, see special instructions below.
- Boost in performance when updating components and relations with streams STAC-5424
Improvements and bugfixes
- Resolved: Not fail when viewhealthstate is not found at the time when its not created STAC-5180
- Improvements in error messaging during Stackpacks installation/upgrade STAC-5047
- Improvements in browser history support STAC-3010
- Remove RBAC feature flag STAC-4123
- Some read cache improvements STAC-5247
- Improvements in sync task STAC-5108
- Docs and examples improvements
- Various stabilitity improvements
StackState CLI release notes
- Feature: add stackpack confirm-manual-steps command
- Feature: add log level control for specific user-defined functions
- Bugfix: missing CLI config
- Improvement: add timeout parameter to graph export command
- Improvement: add printer support for different table formats
- Improvement: commands stackpack list and stackpack list-instances have ordered output
- Improvement: command script execute uses stdin
Special upgrade instructions from version 1.14.3 or earlier
- Upgrading from version 1.14.3 or earlier to this release requires a clean installation including removing the complete /opt/stackstate directory.
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.