Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 1.14.12-1.
Before upgrading, Please make sure to read the upgrade documentation which provides specific instructions for upgrading to this release.
When upgrading from version 1.14.3 or earlier, see special instructions below.
Improvements and bugfixes
- Resolved: Custom time wrong date parse STAC-4968
- Resolved: Guest login fails due to 403 on StackPack API endpoint STAC-5605
- Resolved: Grouping value of 1 kills the user interface STAC-3925
- Resolved: Ordering by type in ListView of topology not working correctly STAC-5255
- Resolved: Version on the UI is not displayed properly, overlapped by background of title STAC-5706
- Improvements: Support recursive LDAP authentication STAC-5511
- Improvements: Support metrics on trace components STAC-5223
- Improvements: Improved Static Topology integration STAC-5506
- Various stability improvements STAC-5463
- Various tests improvements
- Various bug fixes
- Display correct fix version on main menu
StackState CLI release notes
Special upgrade instructions from version 1.14.3 or earlier
- Upgrading from version 1.14.3 or earlier to this release requires a clean installation including removing the complete /opt/stackstate directory.
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.