When accessing StackState from a machine running Windows 10, clicking the timeline returns the error
...Not allowed to set read timeSlice newer or equal than the
The clock on the machine you are using to access StackState is out of sync with the StackState clock. When automatic time sync is enabled in Windows 10, the machine time is synced with an Internet time server. Using the default Windows time server (time.windows.com) can cause the clock on your Windows 10 machine to be out of sync with the StackState clock.
Adjust the date/time settings on the Windows 10 machine to use a custom time server:
- In the Taskbar, right-click on the time and select Adjust date/time.
- Click Add clocks for different time zones here.
- Click Change settings to select a time server:
- Check the box Synchronise with an Internet time server.
- From the Server: dropdown, select a time server other than time.windows.com, for example time.nist.gov.
- Click Update now to sync the time with the new time server.
Article is closed for comments.