Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the StackState Agent 2.12.0.
- Collect HTTP/1.x request rate and response time metrics for connections discovered by the StackState process agent.
- StackState process agent:
- Namespaces are not always reported for containers/processes running in k8s.
- Increase network connection tracking limits and make them configurable.
- Pods merge with the same IP address while using Argo.
You can download and install it using the install script provided in StackState Agent V2 StackPack, as well as via our docker repository at: