Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 4.4.1.
- Added tolerations and affinity configuration to the anomaly-detector Helm Chart. STAC-13824
- Added tolerations, nodeSelector, and affinity configuration to the kafkaTopicCreate job in the StackState Helm Chart. STAC-13822
- Fixed issue that caused corrupt data in StackGraph under certain circumstances. STAC-13860
- Fixed issue that caused the health synchronization to occasionally keep restarting. STAC-13829
- Fixed issue that occasionally caused auto propagation to enter a loop and fail to terminate. STAC-13725
Upgrading to 4.4.1
If you are upgrading to 4.4.1 from version 4.4.0, perform a regular upgrade, there are no specific instructions available.
When upgrading to 4.4.1 from a version before 4.4.0, please make sure to read the upgrade documentation which provides specific instructions for upgrading to this release.
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.