Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 4.4.2.
- Support extra custom request parameters for OIDC. STAC-13999
- Security improvement for handling credentials on the StackPack pages. STAC-13658
- Fixed issue that caused the AWS CloudWatch plugin to fail to assume the correct IAM role under certain circumstances. STAC-14252
- Fix the issue that caused the AWS StackPack installation to fail to verify the passed in AWS credentials on the StackState Kubernetes installation. STAC-14014
- Fixed issue that caused a loop when logging in with OIDC when 'stackstate.baseUrl' contained a trailing '/'. STAC-13964
- Fixed issue that caused backup functionality to fail on OpenShift. STAC-13772
Upgrading to 4.4.2
If you are upgrading to 4.4.2 from version 4.4.1, perform a regular upgrade, there are no specific instructions available.
When upgrading to 4.4.2 from a version before 4.4.1, please make sure to read the upgrade documentation which provides specific instructions for upgrading to this release.
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.