Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState 4.5.5.
- Clears the following CVEs:
- CVE-2022-23990. STAC-15733
- Fixed timeline health state not showing up properly on views with trailing whitespace in the query. STAC-15662
- Fixed issue that incorrectly calculates Problem Clusters in certain circumstances. STAC-15657
- Remediation for CVE-2022-23307 by removing Log4J dependencies from StackGraph. STAC-15655
- Fixed issue that caused several pods to be stuck in Pending mode after an API key update. STAC-15525
Prior to this release, StackState 4.5.4 was also released. Version 4.5.4 was a small maintenance release that contained only internal changes to optimize the StackState Playground environment. As such, there was no separate release announcement.
Upgrading to StackState 4.5.5
If you are upgrading to 4.5.5 from version 4.5.x, perform a regular upgrade, there are no specific instructions available.
When upgrading to 4.5.5 from a version before 4.5.0, please make sure to read the upgrade documentation, which provides specific instructions for upgrading to this release.
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.