Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState v5.0.2.
- Made creation of the ClusterRoleBinding in the anomaly detection Helm chart optional to allow non-privileged installation. STAC-17061
- Fixed race-condition in updating the OIDC refresh_token. STAC-17261
- Fixed multi-level tags not working correctly when used for telemetry grouping. STAC-17201
- Fixed memory leak due to excessive storing of sessions when using token based authentication. STAC-17136
- Exposed the pod securityContext in the anomaly-detection Helm chart. STAC-17036
- Fixed an issue causing the problem producer to crash in a loop. STAC-17028
- Upgraded jmx-exporter to v0.17, patching the CVE-2017-18640 vulnerability. STAC-17027
- Included prometheus-elasticsearch-exporter as Helm chart dependency of the elasticsearch chart. STAC-16995
- Fixed issue where the problem producer would crash with a NullPointerException. STAC-17361
- libssl/libcrypto to 1.1.1q-r0, patching the CVE-2022-2097 vulnerability. STAC-17145
- ncurses-terminfo and ncurses-libs to 6.2_p20210612-r1, patching the CVE-2022-29458 vulnerability. STAC-17144
- execa to 2.0..0, patching the Gemnasium-05cfa2e8-2d0c-42c1-8894-638e2f12ff3d vulnerability. STAC-17100
- url-parse to 1.5.9, patching the CVE-2022-0686 vulnerability. STAC-17098
- tmpl to 1.0.5, patching the CVE-2021-3777 vulnerability. STAC-17085
- shelljs to 0.8.5, patching the CVE-2022-0144 vulnerability. STAC-17079
- shell-quote to 1.7.3, patching the CVE-2021-42470 vulnerability. STAC-17078
- json-schema to 0.4.0, patching the CVE-2021-3918 vulnerability. STAC-17071
- ini to 1.3.6 patching the CVE-2020-7780 vulnerability. STAC-17070
- eventsource to 1.1.1, patching the CVE-2022-1650 vulnerability. STAC-17067
- curl and libcurl to 7.79.1-r2, patching the CVE-2022-27781 and CVE-2022-27782 vulnerabilities. STAC-17003
Upgrading to v5.0.2
Before upgrading to StackState v5.0.2, please review the upgrade instructions provided in the documentation.
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.
The StackState v5.0.2 helm charts are available via our helm repository, helm.stackstate.io
Article is closed for comments.