Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of the StackState Agent v2.18.0.
In this release
- Splunk V2 Support - We are glad to announce official support for Splunk with StackState Agent V2. If you are currently using StackState Agent V1 to integrate with Splunk, refer to the Agent migration guide for instructions to upgrade your Agent.
- Added configuration options to override category of an event based on the event's reason STAC-16668
- Fixed an issue where the Docker check would not start in a Linux environment. STAC-16788
- Added Support for Transactional State STAC-13620
- Added Support for Stateful Persistent State STAC-16579
- Categorized a number of event reasons STAC-16668
- Disabled validation of cluster name (leaving this concern for Helm chart and StackPack) STAC-16382
You can download and install StackState Agent v2.18.0 using the install script provided in the StackState Agent V2 StackPack, or via our Docker repository at:
Article is closed for comments.