Dear StackState community,
We are pleased to announce the release of StackState v5.1.2.
In this release
- Charts now support units of measurements defined at the end of a stream name. STAC-18305
- Fixed an issue that prevented health sync messages from being rendered as markdown. STAC-18490
- Fixed an issue that prevented the retrieval of CloudWatch metrics for global AWS resources. STAC-18460
- Fixed an issue that caused header for markdown messages to be missing. STAC-18434
- Fixed an issue that prevented users with certain permissions from adding checks to a component. STAC-18307
- Fixed an issue that caused numbers on graph Y-axes to be displayed using scientific notation. STAC-16984
Upgrading to v5.1.2
Before upgrading to StackState v5.1.2, please review the upgrade instructions provided in the documentation.
You can download the release at the StackState Software Distribution site.
The StackState v5.1.2 Helm charts are available via our helm repository, helm.stackstate.io